Exclusive Places in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, is a great tourist spot in Southeast Asia. The capital city is in western Malaysia. It is part of the peninsular region and shares borders with Thailand and Singapore. The other part of the country is on the eastern side at the tip of the island of Borneo. Malaysia is just above the Equator and has a distinct tropical beauty. Its moderate climate all through the year makes it a popular tourist place.
One can see Malaysia’s intermingling of cultures with a multi-ethnic and multi-religious population. Hence, it has a welcoming feel for all tourists. Kuala Lumpur has world-famous landmarks like the KL Towers and the Petronas Twin Towers. It is also known for the diverse activities that attract most tourists.
Let us explore an essential place in some detail.
Ticket To Thrill and Adventure
Sunway Lagoon– If you are an adventure-loving buff looking forward to wild stuff, Sunway Lagoon tickets are your way to it. The 90 attractions here are spread out between six different parks. They are an Amusement park, water park, wildlife park, extreme park, scream park and the Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon. The last one is Asia’s first Nickelodeon theme zone. Sunway lagoon tickets offer you all the day-long fun and adventure in this mesmerising destination. Every site here is distinct.
- The waterpark has the most-trendy Vuvuzela ride that every tourist must try. It is the largest vortex water ride in the world. Other thrills are the body slides, tube slides, river rapids rides and roller coasters. Avail of these action-packed rides with Sunway Lagoon tickets. They are full of excitement and will leave you asking for more.
- The Amusement park with your Sunway Lagoon tickets is a cakewalk. Experience an extreme adventure in the Tomahawk. The world turns upside down here. Walk on the longest suspension bridge in Malaysia or take the Pirate’s Revenge; the fun will linger until late.
- At the Scream park, let out your loudest scream, literally. Here, you come face to face with scary horror close to you. The live-action scares are enough to give you a bone-chilling experience. The Sharknado Alive is something to look out for.
- Wildlife adventures with the Sunway Lagoon tickets bring you to 150 creatures of the wild. You can indulge in petting these gentle ones in the Pet village or get into wild encounters here. Watch the stars of the animal world perform just for you at Wildlife theatres.
- The Sunway Lagoon tickets spring you into the fantasy land of the Nickelodeon’s Lost Lagoon. Twelve rides take you through a maze of rainforests and jungles. Experience the depths of this wild. The water slides, playgrounds, winding pathways, waterfalls, and campsites within this arena offer you a never-before adventure.
Spend your entire day in this mindblowing getaway with family and groups of friends. You will not just beat the heat. You will relive the child-like curiosity and thrill in this only destination in Kuala Lumpur.
Glide Your Way into the Underwater Lifezone
Aquaria KLCC– If you wish to explore the underwater world of millions of aqua creatures, the Aquaria klcc tickets will do this for you. Visit the Aquaria KLCC that is beneath the Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur. It ranks among the top five aquariums in Asia and houses about 5000 land creatures and over 150 aquatic creatures. The 90-meter walkway tunnel is where you can see these marine creatures swim causally past you. Your Aquaria klcc tickets allow you to meet them all at close quarters.
Firstly, you see some exotic creatures from Malaysia and around the world in this 60,000 square feet facility. Each arena has something distinct.
- The Evolution Zone has some exciting creatures, such as the Red-bellied Piranha way away from South America.
- In the Touch Pool zone, you will find the Brown-banded Bamboo shark of the Indo-west Pacific and the Horseshoe Crab of the Indo-Pacific. See the sea cucumbers and starfishes in this area.
- The Aquaria klcc tickets take you through the Jewels of the Jungle into the world of fantastic rainforest creatures. The electric eel, Tockay Gecko and the Asian small-clawed Otter are some of them.
- Visit some of the weird-looking creatures at the Shipwreck, such as the Red Lionfish and Reef Stonefish.
- Meet faraway land creatures from the southeastern US and South America in the Flooded Forest area with your Aquaria klcc tickets.
- In the Living Ocean zone, you see the Moray eel, Sand tiger Shark and Green Sea Turtle. All other zones explore the diversity of the underwater world, which is teeming with life.
Other things may interest you at the Aquaria KLCC. These include the feeding time for the underwater creatures by the specialist team of aquarists. There are designated time slots for each zone. You can witness such sessions and learn a thing or two about how these animals keep up the natural balance within their habitats.
The World of Feathered Friends
You can venture into the world of winged friends at the KL Bird Park. The four zones here bring a smile when you see the colourful world of tropical birds and much more. The park, known for its eco-tourism, has about 3000 birds in one place.
- Zone 1 and 2 is a free-flight zone. The doves, egrets and peacocks and many more species are here. Some of the large-body pigeon species are here. Behold these winged creatures’ colourful flight in the tropical rainforest’s natural setting.
- The Zone 3, you can see a wide variety of Hornbills. See the rare Rhinocerous Hornbill and Oriental Pied Hornbill here.
- In Zone 4, you will find the aviaries where birds are kept in separate cages. Meet some endangered species within this. The Pesquet’s Parrot from Papua New Guinea and the Congo African Grey Parrot reside here. Find the Moluccan Cockatoo, Hill Myna and Formosan Blue Magpie, among other varieties of birds.
Kuala Lumpur is dotted with places to visit. Plan well and pick the most-appealing ones that will make your trip memorable. malaysia kuala lumpur places to visit, tourist places in kuala lumpur malaysia, kuala lumpur place, kuala lumpur nearby places, kuala lumpur best places to visit.
Read Also:- Types Parts of Speech